For Bhagyoday Industries , quality is the master key to achieving success. We have a stringent quality control team to perform pre inspection tests in the process, inputs and the finished products. Our enriched experience is a blend of customer services, quality and cost effective solutions to offer durable Brass precision turned components to our customers worldwide.
We possess an RoHS compliance for procuring quality raw materials and ISO 9001: 2000 certification to maintain international quality standards in the manufacturing process. Also we manufacture brass precision turned components with an IS319 grade for cutting brass bars, rods and sections with minimum dimensions.
A well established packaging process is an addition to our quality control mechanism for maintaining quality with safe order delivery. We have automated one piece machine and corrugated packing machine to pack the finished products in quality cartons and wooden cases.
The machinery and instruments we use are thoroughly checked at regular intervals to monitor the process mechanism as well. The synergy of the company lies in having a well trained craftsmanship to deal with the upgraded machines installed in the unit. Thus Bhagyoday industries have an enhanced monitoring, scrutinizing, probing and reviewing process to smoothen the business operations and built a good rapport with the customer base.
The machines we use for quality controls
- Spectrometer- To characterize the portion of the material used in alloy.
- CMM Machine– Foremost dimensional metrology technique for profile projection by authenticating high quality component used from product design to manufacturing process.
- Air Leakage Testing Machine- To check the air leakage by pressuring the material part and measuring pressure change.
- Water Leakage Testing Machine- To detect the leakage in the product or assembly by using a dunk tank as air bubbles would be found in the leakage area.
- Digital Vernier Caliper- To measure the products are in conformance with the specifications and to fetch data output for special analysis.
- Inside/ Outside Vernier Caliper- To validate the internal and external distance accuracy of the product as per the specifications.
- Depth Gauge- To validate the depth of the tapped holes in the brass components.
- Plug Gauge- To control the accuracy of cylinder bar and holes of different diameter as per the tolerance limits required.
- Ring Gauge- To measure the external diameter of cylindrical bars.
- Snap Gauge- To check whether the outside dimension of brass part is in accordance with preset dimension and tolerance.
- Thread Gauge- To authenticate the pitch diameter which involves flank angles and thread profile deviations.
- Spring Caliper- measuring the size, thickness and dimensions of the material parts.
- Radius Gauge- To measure a radius of the material parts with the help of the concave and convex technique in sections on edge to be checked.